Payments - FAQ
You have two choices, either we set Payments up during our on-boarding call or you do it yourself thereafter. In any case you need the documents summarized here for the entire verification process
Usually, accounts are automatically enabled to on-board to Stripe. In case payments is not enabled for your account, talk to us and we can take care of that. If the account is enabled, this is how the process looks like:
- Click on Payments
- Insert e-mail address and phone number
- Insert OTP from Stripe
- Select country and type of business
- Verify personal details (Legal name of person, E-mail address, date of birth, home address, phone number)
- Tell more about your business
- Select an account for payouts (Currency, country of bank account, IBAN)
- ID Verification (check Stripe for eligible documents)
You will get paid at the end of each month.
You will get paid through Stripe or by us directly and we provide the credit notes (i.e. the paper work) to you.
- Money on the way to you
- Money not paid out yet
- Total earnings
- All transactions
We’ve got you covered- we are eager to make any kind of invoice or credit note ready for proper reporting. Reach out to us and we will let you know how we go about it.
We will ensure that all invoices are created correctly taking into account each of our creator’s and their partners’ local jurisdiction and send them out accordingly.
Passionfroot currently does not make any money
We are still waiting for our US entity to be set up. Once that is done we will reach out to you to connect to Stripe through the Passionfroot workspace and then you are ready to go!
On this page
© Passionfroot GmbH.